Músicas de one night stand pra mandar pro crush quando estiver só a fim de uma fodinha

Me deu vontade de fazer esta listinha hahaha (contribuam nos comentários por favor!) 

Hoodoo Gurus - Come Anytime



What is it you want from me? 
There isn´t much I will not do. 
If it´s only company 
You know, I might need that too. 
Won´t you 
Come anytime - I´m a man of leisure, 
Come anytime, I await your pleasure.



Dave Matthews Band - Say Goodbye



Stay here with me, love, tonight
Just for an evening
When we make
Our passion pictures
You and me twist up
Secret creatures
And we'll stay here
Tomorrow go back to being friends



Tiago Bettencourt - Canção do Engate



Tu estás livre e eu estou livre
E há uma noite p'ra passar
Por que não vamos unidos
Por que não vamos ficar
Na aventura dos sentidos?


Inclusive Tiago Bettencourt, tamos aí etc 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas